This past weekend I was able to enjoy a weekend celebrating my sister in laws upcoming wedding! We had the lingerie shower and bridesmaid luncheon this past weekend so that next weekend, the wedding weekend, wouldn't be quite so crazy :) I was so excited to get to celebrate this time with her and I cannot believe that she and Payt will be married in just a few short days!! Here is a picture from the Bridesmaid luncheon with just a few of the bridesmaids....not sure but I think it is 19 total!! :)

We all wrote down a prayer or wish for Heather and Payt, tied them to balloons, and then released them. Such a cute and fun idea.

My mom and I at the shower. Please excuse the fact that I am 9 months preggo :)

Millingtons and Junkins

And some big news for the week in the Millington home is that Anna Kayt should be here for sure by this Wednesday! Yay!!! We are going in to be induced at 6am and I cannot wait! I am so excited to meet this sweet little girl and start out life as a family of four.... which sounds very weird to say! Look for some future posts on the newest addition to our family in just 2 short days :) I couldn't resist posting a picture of this cute little love bug :)

SO EXCITED that AK will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to meet her...
ReplyDelete