Monday, March 7, 2011

SG's Birthday Party

This weekend we went to one of Olivia's friends birthday party. The party was adorable and SG's mommy made all of the super cute decorations! SG sure did love her cake and opening all of her presents. :) They even had a fun little house that the kids could play in and during the party they all got to color on it! You may be seeing this again at Olivia's party in a few short months! What a great idea and the kids loved it!!

Melinda even made the board by ruffling streamers with her sewing machine!
SG opening her presents


Happy Birthday SG!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So cute!! I wish Millie and I could have been there with all of you!! We miss yall SO much! I want to see Oliva- she has gotten so big! I can't wait to see pictures of Anna Kayt and can wait to meet her! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete