In case you didn't read the blog title..... Olivia is finally crawing!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! This past Friday she just up and decided to go for a toy a few feet away. I was shocked and so excited. After all of these months of working with her, she finally did it. :) Better late that never :) We went over to the Millington's house shortly after her first little bit of crawling and I wanted them to see her crawl so bad. But unfortunately she would have nothing to do with it. So I decided to try and see if she would go for my wedding rings and that did the trick :) Diamonds truly are a girl's best friend...haha. She is getting much faster at it and is loving being able to explore the world around her by herself. She also mastered pulling up in the last few days. She can pull up on most things and loves doing this, especially in the bath tub. :) Here is a short video of her new accomplishments. Yay Livi!!!
This past weekend we went to stay at Payton's (Heather's Boyfriend) lake house. It was nice getting to meet all of his family and friends and getting to just spend a day relaxing by the lake.
Welcome to....
Livi and her cousin Kaley
And this is the newest outfit that I made Livi :) My first attempt at a reversible bubble outfit

Livi and Payton's niece Becca Joy. Not quite sure what to think of each other
No trip is complete without J.R.'s mom making some yummy baked good. Why is it not surprising to see her with lots of sugary goodness in her hands :)

Fun with Payt!

Olivia was laying her head on Payt's shoulder. It was sooo sweet. :)

What fun! Congrats on your crawlin' lady! The bubble is ADORABLE! I need that pattern! :) Hope you guys are doing GREAT!
ReplyDelete