Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!! We had such a great Easter this year and we were so blessed to get to spend some time with both of our families. Olivia really enjoyed getting to be outside in the warm weather and loved getting all of the attention from her grandparents. We didn't get to do any egg hunts this year but I know that there will be many of them in our near future! :) Olivia wore a pink smocked dress that I made for her last week but I think that next year I may try my hand at french hand sewing. I just love those beautiful lace dresses and bonnets!

Olivia loves being outside in her wagon! She had so much fun while Big John pulled her around the property!

Family Picture at my parent's house
She loves her Uncle Will and loves to clap those hands together. Uncle Will just taught her how to clap her stuffed animals hands together :)
Wisa and Olivia Love

And after a long day of Celebrating Easter, this little girl was exhausted. What a sweet way to end the day :)


2 comments:

  1. SO, SO IMPRESSED with the dress!! You are so very talented!! Miss O melts my heart!! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' her dress, Amy! And that is a FANTASTIC family shot of the three of you! :)

    ReplyDelete